Monday, April 22, 2013

Update

Chase Credit Bureau Update Department

To Whom It May Concern:

Please correct your reports to Trans-Union, Equifax, and any other credit bureaus that I am dead. I am not dead. You seem to accept my recent payments.

I reported that my wife died August 10, 2001, but banks reviewing my applications for loans tell me you are reporting to them that I am dead.

Per request of your Customer Service Supervisor Mr. Lopez I am herewith faxing you a copy of my Social Security Card and my current driver's license from the state of Ohio in the hope that you will join the thousands of people who know that I am not dead.

On learning of my non-death you may be tempted to send presents. Please. Correcting the damage you have wreaked thus far will be enough.

Sincerely,

James S. Manista

No comments:

Post a Comment