Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day (just a little late--I've been sick)

Dear Family, Friends, and Colleagues, 


Really hope you had a great SPD. I always do. My elder son was born on SPD 40 years ago and I can tell you that being Daddy-in-Attendance that day was one of my greatest life-changing events.


Nevertheless it was this year's SPD that I encountered a dramatic new coverage of the global warming phenomenon: Dahr Jamail's monthly Climate Disruption Report which summarizes the last 30 days' worth of worldwide ongoing changes in weather patterns.


I'm hoping you'll try it, at least this once: http://truth-out.org/news/item/22483-a-world-of-environmental-degradation-all-in-just-one-month


Oh, yeah. Don't read it until you've sobered up.

Like I said, Happy St. Patrick's Day.



Love, Peace, and Hope,

James Manista

No comments:

Post a Comment