Tuesday, June 21, 2016

20160621 (crosswalks of NY)

The "Ms. Johansson" on Bridge today
was even lovelier.

The munchkins woke me up 

This morning and we had a day

Of great weather, good events,

A little slippage on the phone

Service (nothing we couldn’t

Handle) among many bright 

Spots—like seeing the twin of 

Scarlett Johansson (except a

Little more of an English face)

Walking calmly down Bridge 

From Dave’s Supermarket. I 

Was too busy to pinch myself

But I did look twice. She (oh

Sad, so sad) did not look up.

No wonder the house prices are

Going up—the chicks in this area

Are getting better looking every

Day (or is that my getting older?). 

It’s very much like in Manhattan

When I visit Emily. The index

Is outta sight. I fall in love at least

Twice before I get across any street

And more times if I walk a block.

Handsome young men are there 

Aplenty I’m sure but my eyes

Are not drawn to them. Can’t say

Whether the superfine babes here 

Are hookers coming in because of

The NBA hoopla or whether they’re 

Getting the lay of the land (no pun

Intended) in preparation for the

National Republican Convention

Of all-ages hard-core Christian

Gentlemen evangelists who will

Plead nightly with these skilled

Performers to give up their worldly

Ways, but not before the show leaves 

Town. Like I say, don’t make a

Big fuss about how they don’t

Owe you the hundred, take the

Money and run. No slight to 

Cleveland ladies who are great

Looking in their categories.

But they’ve got to realize a lot

Of beautiful women from CLE

Have wandered west to H’wood 

And east to NYC, depleting the

Population of 10s in our 90th

Percentile. And I don’t blame them

For going where the men with

Money are. But enough of Scarlett

And her sisters. The house was 

Shown to eight clients by eight

Realtors, during which time I

Was to be away. Worst part was

I left the house without the 

Computerized schedule and had

To put dog in crate and eat lunch

In the fifteen minutes between

1:00 PM and 1:15 AND sneak

In a brief trip to the can. The 

Biological process being somewhat

Unpredictable, the next clients

Caught me with my pants down

After a fashion. “I’m on my way 

Back out. Just had to crate the 

Puppy, and wash my hands” (I

Lied). My realtor saw me at the 

Park later with Loki and said 

She has not had as much fun

Selling a house as she’s having

With mine. Loki underscored her 

Remarks by contributing at 

That very same instant. “That’s a 

Good sign,” yelled  the Saint 

Joseph statue from his upside-

Down grave in the front yard.








c. J.S.Manista, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment