Thursday, September 17, 2015

20150919 (designer food)





















About the only GMO food I’d eat

Is something delicious that would

Keep bugs off my body make me 

Smell clean that’s what I’d eat

It doesn’t have to be green like

So many other healthful vegetables

But if it could help me stay thin

OK get thin that wouldn’t be too 

Bad either if I broke out in horrible

Pustules all over that might be a 

Disincentive unless they would

Occur only in places I could easily

Reach and heal quickly maybe

I’d rather avoid that too I was

Thinking nothing is just pure

Advantage too many tomatoes

Can chancre you up sweets might

Do the same chocolates o lord have

Mercy and onions and garlic might

Taste just fabulous going in what

A trade off just to keep vampires at bay

But if they can engineer foods to

Do some extraordinary good yeah

I know they’re thinking profits

What about us who need to combat

Crooked noses hair loss e-d and

Cellulite much less heart disease

Cancer bunions horrid age spots

Not to say once they’ve gotten the 

Technology underway what about

Tender hearts brotherly love racial

Reconciliation willingness to care

For orphans and widows maybe

Even quiet the loudmouths have babies

Who sleep through outdoor concerts

Help husbands remember to put down

The seats exercisers who wiped down

Their machines with antiseptics

Golfers who couldn’t slice and always

Replaced their divots drivers who’d

Stop in a rainstorm help you change

A flat teachers who would only use

Clever new analogies students who’d

Print quickly and legibly preachers

Whose mouths would go dry after 

Fifteen minutes loan agents who

Absolutely had to disclose every part

Of the fine print designed to screw you

Auditors who’d show up with 

Donuts understandings how mistakes 

Can be made mechanics capable of

Saying that’s under warranty wives 

Who announce their headaches have

Just gone away I mean as long as

You’re making designer food 

Where should it end

Better why



c. J.S.Manista, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment