Tuesday, November 24, 2015

20151124 (chap. 2, revised)



I like the one Great Maker

It’s got personality kids like

Grandpas and grandmas we

Can’t go wrong I don’t think

Anybody will buy that it just

Happened bullshit did that

Tie rack I built the other day

Just happen no I made it

Like everything else I

Made or somebody else made

We haven’t been around forever

Either that’s no answer there’s

Many more of us than years ago

We’re not dying off as soon as

Before maybe keeping people

From shitting in the drinking

Fountains has something to do

With it I’d rather be a creation

Than something that just happened

Anyway means somebody took

Some time to think about me

Before he started jamming bones

Together well I think the Great

Maker made the flowers and birds

Too could have had some helpers

Along the way cute little buggers

Maybe good natured dwarves or 

Elves from the forest who picked

Up a share of the making but since

The Great Maker must have made

Them too so he made everything

I’m not quite sure how the alligators

Fit in just yet you’d think they 

Were a bad idea what with them

Eating so many of us sure keeps

Us on our toes though you gotta

Admit look at the way Sam shaped

That sharp stick and killed the buffalo

I’d say the stick was a good idea

Better for Sam than the buffalo

Suppose you go with the story

That everything always was you’re

Still stuck with why this 

And not that meaning nothing

I mean not one thing not you

Not me not sun not moon

Not cable TV absolutely

Nothing don’t tell me it’s

Not a good question you keep

Saying everything is and it

Keeps on going and trying to

Get an answer is a stupid

Run around because there’s no

Way of getting a real 

Answer if you asked me

Why I made a tie rack I could

Tell you because my wife 

Said I needed several ties for

Different occasions I think it’s

Perfectly ok to give reasons for 

Making stuff I feel the Great 

Maker had his reasons and

He has to be smarter not 

Dumber than us I think the 

Great Maker made everything

And for a good reason things 

Don’t just happen talk about

Absurd that’s absurd







c. J.S.Manista, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment