Wednesday, December 2, 2015

20151204 (encompassing love)

John Wayne Gacy, Jr. (March 17, 1942 – May 10, 1994), also known as the Killer Clown, was an American serial killer and rapist who sexually assaulted and murdered at least 33 teenage boys and young men between 1972 and 1978 in Chicago, IllinoisAll of Gacy's known murders were committed inside his Norwood Park Township home. His victims would typically be lured to this address by force or deception, and all but one victim were murdered by either asphyxiation or strangulation with a tourniquet (his first victim was stabbed to death). Gacy buried 26 of his victims in the crawl space of his home. Three further victims were buried elsewhere on his property, while the bodies of his last four known victims were discarded in the Des Plaines River. Convicted of 33 murders, Gacy was sentenced to death for 12 of these killings on March 13, 1980. He spent 14 years on death row before he was executed by lethal injection at Stateville Correctional Center on May 10, 1994. Gacy became known as the "Killer Clown" due to his charitable services at fundraising events, parades and children's parties where he would dress as "Pogo the Clown", a character he devised himself.---Wikipedia, 2015

















































Dear Lord do I have to love

Babies screaming in the seat

Behind me on the plane yes

My son and their mothers who

Don’t make the slightest effort

To find out why they‘re crying

So they could do something

About it yes her too what about

Those fat girls at Walmart wearing

Torn jean shorts with blotchy

Cellulited thighs of course maybe 

Them especially how about guys

Who park their Corvettes Mercedes

Porsches on a line so they take up

Two parking spaces surely those too

Then there’s the ones who sit 

Behind you in a theater who won’t

Shut up and when you ask them

Nicely they swear at you and kick

The seat come on Jim I wouldn’t 

Leave those out people on the bus

Who jam their wire shopping 

Carts against your ass from the 

Moment you get up to give 

Some one else a seat I think

They must be loved OK I’ve 

Got one the mechanic who did

A wall job on my car and charged

Me three hundred bucks for 

Nothing I never said all my

Children were honest yes him

Too snotty children certainly

You must not remember your

Childhood people who make

Really bad movies snuff films

For instance yes my child

Speaking of children what

About John Wayne Gacy I 

Thought you would have 

Gotten to him sooner but

Yes you must love him you

Know I’ve just about had it

With this love everybody

Program OK let’s go for

The big kielbasa Hitler

Goebbels the whole anti-semitic

Torturers and killers I think

You know the answer Jim I

Expect you should love all

Of them they’re all my sons

And daughters I made them

I love them I’m the only one

Who knows them entirely

My advice would be love them

Don’t leave anybody out Donald

Trump Kanye West and those

Infuriating Kardashians I didn’t 

Say loving them comes easily

What about you is it OK for me

To have everyone love you even

If a lot know you only as one of

Three hundred million Americans

Believe me I know a lot of people

Who would ask if they had to love 

You with all your quirks and flaws

And your pick your nose sarcasm

Guess what I tell them




c. J.S.Manista, 2015 

No comments:

Post a Comment