Thursday, December 10, 2015

20151212 (TBT pix)
















Facebook’s Throw Back Thursday

Can be a problem first the ordinary

Ones is the picture clear enough

Why waste time with blurred or

Shaky pix now we see immediately

Then we had to wait for the film

To come back earlier from the shop

Later through the mail second it

Isn’t the best somebody’s crawling

In or out sneezing instead of smiling

Picking their nose or worse then

There’s bad lighting or the flash

Didn’t go off but the famous gleam

In the subject’s eye is only in the 

Memory of the cameraman not

The image and just to prove FB

Is a social medium of the middle

Classes there’s always one where

They’re now divorced but they

Looked happy then can’t use that

Or the one who smiled but 

Went to prison or was killed

Driving drunk nobody wants 

To remind anyone living through

That again once bad enough

Of course from those days even

Before I remember my parents

Had one where my dad’s backside

Is as prominent as the moon on

The horizon with a polished

Pants bottom to boot him

Bending over to adjust a child

In front of a Christmas tree group

The kids are only legs shoulders

Appearing as shadows behind

The mammoth posterior why’d 

You take such a picture I was 

Just holding the camera and it

Went off mine are of me digging

To plant a tree next to the garage

My ex and I at first bought real

Trees intended for our yard

Eventually we switched to a

Table-top I think it ended up

With her now I hang two small

Wreaths on my front doors

Enough for Loki Sophia me

We generally didn’t show old

Photos around slides were indeed

A social event back from an

Exotic vacation magic lantern 

In a dark room canapes closing

With coffee hugs at the door

So glad you came that was social

Sometimes boring as hell but 

You mingled maybe talked to a 

Friend or touched someone’s 

Hand passing pie and ice cream

Not this post and wait for likes

Too easy friendship if they bore

Keep them as friends but prohibit 

Their posts from getting anywhere 

Dangerously close to you








c. J.S.Manista, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment